Photo editing/organizing workshop in THANE
(10 seats only)
18 Dec 2016
by : Kedar Bhat
We invest a lot in buying Photo equipment, spend a lot on traveling and come back home with thousands of images, literally Gigabytes of images. After coming home, we dump our images on our computers/hard discs and the data goes in Terabytes !
High time we think seriously about organizing & editing our images in a systematic way so that we can fetch our hard earned images as & when required. Say there's some exhibition in town & you want to submit an image of a butterfly that you shot 10 years back in some forest in India.How do you instantly get that image? That's where Lightroom software rules ! Its not only a powerful cataloging (organizing) software but also a RAW image editing software. There are lot of filters & labeling options to work smartly with your images.
You can edit RAW images while traveling & sync those edits on your main computer at home. Your images need not be on your laptop !
Have some Doubts?.. read the FAQ
Q: Is there any age limit or qualification requirement?
A: No there is no age limit or qualification required for the workshop. Right from 5th standard students to working professionals to housewives to businessmen to retired individuals...anyone who has a passion and enthusiasm to learn photography can participate. All you need is a basic knowledge of using computer.
See this image of the past participants: Click here
Q: Do I need a Laptop for the Lightroom workshop?
A: Yes you have to bring your own Laptop for the Post processing workshop. Most important, you have to install Lightroom. Remember it takes long time to download and install Lightroom. So make sure you install it well in advance. I can guide you through the process. Please note you can install & run trial version of the latest Lightroom software and buy it after the trail version expires. I won't be providing Lightroom or any other software to the participants !
Rs.3000 /- if registered on or before 12th Dec 2016
Rs.3250 /- if registered after 13th Dec 2016
* Cost includes lunch/tea/coffee
Pitambari Creative studio
1st floor Laxmi Niwas, flat 104
near Bedekar Vidya Mandir school lane
THANE - (W) -400602
Landmark: its near Gokhale mangal hall on the opp side of the road.
Please refer the Google map bellow:
Google map: Click here
Kindly refer google map
Sunday 18 Dec 2016:
9.30 am to 4pm
How to Enroll:
To enroll for the workshop follow the 4 step enrollment procedure.
- Submit the online enrollment form: click here
- Make the payment: After I receive your form, you will receive an email from me with my Bank details for payment. Once you make the payment, email me the transaction id / payment details so that I can verify it in my Bank.
- Once I receive your payment, I will send you a confirmation email and your seat will be confirmed.
Fees won’t be refunded. But I can give you 2 choices:
- You have an option to transfer your participation to a person of your choice for the same workshop
- You can attend a future workshop of mine within next 3 months by paying an additional fee of Rs.1000/-. After that period you will have to pay complete fee as applicable at that point of time, if you wish to attend my workshop.
For Lightroom Workshop:
- Laptop & charger
- Mouse: Don't forget to bring along mouse for your laptop. It is difficult to process images using the touch pad.
- Lightroom installed on the laptop
- Optional: Photoshop software installed on your laptop
- Notebook / pen for writing notes
- Most important get about 100 to 200 images from different shoots
Follow the link bellow to subscribe Adobe Creative cloud Photography plan: